MHA London has today announced the sale of the former Goldsmith Arms on East Acton Lane, Ealing.
The transaction took place despite disruption in recent months caused by the impact of Covid-19. Following approval of the development proposals in January 2020, this site will be redeveloped by a Housing Trust to provide significant benefits to the local community.
The mixed-use, residential-led scheme will deliver 100% affordable housing, comprising 65 residential units, of which 20% will be in accordance with London Affordable Rent and the other 80% will be aligned with London Living Rent.
The development of this fully affordable site will make a significant contribution to the local community with the provision of much needed homes that are genuinely affordable.
Hossein Abedinzadeh, Founder of MHA London commented:
“This unique completely affordable development offers a fantastic opportunity to meet significant demand for housing. We are thrilled that the former Goldsmiths Arms will now provide genuinely affordable homes for Londoners.”